Upskill with free online courses
In our last few articles we’ve talked about upskilling and soft skills that you should master to stand out from your peers. In this article we will be sharing where you could get free (and affordable) online courses.
- Coursera has free and paid for courses with or without certificates. Courses include from Management and Project Management to IT Support and Data Analytics.
- UCTMOOCs have open online courses for research and development professionals, innovation and technology, health professionals plus teach and learning.
- WitsX offers courses that can be audited for free or to receive a certificate for a small fee.
- MIT’s Open Courseware features introductory programming courses as well as energy, entrepreneurship, life sciences, transportation and environment courses and subjects.
- Stanford has free online courses in business & management, data sciences, personal development and more.
- BerkeleyX offers free online courses about blockchain, data science, marketing and more.
- Harvard offers short online courses in programming, computer science, and more.
- Alison offers free courses as well as certifications and diplomas in IT, marketing, business and more. Complete Interpersonal Skills – Introduction to Soft Skills for free to improve your soft skills.
- Study.com has open courseware as well as premium courses for marketing, accounting or business related subjects.
- AWS offers certification courses in computing, machine learning, serverless computing, networking and DevOps.
- Udemy offers free courses that are great for personal development as well as paid for courses with certificates. Their courses range from IT, programming and marketing to business and more.
We hope that this list of free online course will help you in your career.